Monday 4 March 2013

Valentines Sassy Tie n Tease


Feeling the love  :  3/3/13 


Wednesday afternoon and our two very different worlds collide. It's a little chilly outside but feel quite positive the temperature is going to rise. I have worked with my client on a few occasions and know what makes him tick . Previously i mentioned my lovely black and red stiletoes. It was clear he had formed an attachment towards them .

Today just for him and the "Tie n Tease", I'm wearing sheer black " baby doll ", trimmed in a soft red satin and matching skimpy thong, accompanied with black lace stockings and heels. His arrival with a smile is always appreciated. I asked him to make himself comfortable face down on the couch .

I entered the room and walked towards the lamp . As i bent down to dim the lighting . i could see him straining his neck to peep at the top of my stockings . I chose a feather to start the session with , gently stroking over his body . Climbing onto the couch , i straddled him and teased with the feather , down his spine , wrapping it around his bum cheeks . Teasing him was easy , his body lifting from the couch , raising his bum , Whooee , back down boy .

When it was time to warm things up , i asked him to sit on the side of the couch , blindfold in place (no peeping please). I tied is hands together , abandoning the handcuffs (not a good idea: i kept losing the keys ).

I instructed him: "Hands above your head please" . I like music with rhythm, so i danced provocatively. Using my body , I swayed my hips and pressed my body towards him , my leg wrapping around his .

                                                        Rude Boy.

                                        Tonight I'm a give it to you harder 

                                       Tonight I'm a turn your body out 

                                                       Relax

                                         Let me do it how i wanna 

                                         If you got it , i need it 

                                        And I'm a put it down

                                      Buckle up , I'm a give it to you stronger

                                      Hands up we can go a little longer 

                                     Tonight I'm a get little crazy 

                                         Get a little crazy baby 

Pushing his body away from me , I draped mine towards him . Ice cube in my hand i rub it around his lips , placing the ice cube between my lips i use my tongue and tease towards his mouth. 
Taking the ice cube from him , I work down and tease his nipples until he tells me that they are tingling . I could feel his heart pumping away ; trust me , at this point it was not the only thing pumping . Testosterone filled the room and his breathing quite heavy and masculine . My ice cube had disintegrated and now formed long drips of water that streamed down his hot chest, leaving me feeling quite damp . I untied his hands and removed the blindfold , slipping myself on the couch . Eye contact locked between us , i asked him to move closer and whispered in his ear . 

"You have been a bad, bad boy and need to be punished."

"Do as you are told and take off my stockings , very slowly."

I could feel his damp clammy hands : they started to tremble as he brushed against my inner thigh. My client stood at the side of the couch with a raging erection , the room was filled with an aphrodisiacal energy. Swirling with euphoria our energies had definitely connected , smoothing the way for Tantra ....

Drizzling warm oil over a very horny man has quite a sizzle on things , i think .

I used slow , soothing massage strokes , relaxing and preparing his body for the journey that he awaits , and releasing tension from his neck and shoulders . Stretching and manipulating , working my way down , I focus on balancing energy in the whole body , especially heart and base chakras . Waves of sensual energy spread throughout the body building up for an intensified , powerful and ultimately blissful body  experience . My aim is to free my client's mind and connect him with the life force known as sexual energy , into awakening of the senses ,







No comments:

Post a Comment